Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011!




I haven't forgotten about my dear blog, and how much comfort it has given me over this past year.
I've tried to write a blog over these past few weeks, but it has been incredibly difficult and for some reason I am at a loss for what to say. 
Then I thought over 2011, and I cannot deny that this year wasn't my favorite. I feel hurt and disheartened over these past six months alone because of personal things happening, but when I began to stretch back to the beginning of my blog, I smile. I really did have a good year.
For starters, we moved this year! A beautiful house was built and I feel incredibly grateful to call it home, and one of the first things we did was put together an amazing garden! (which produced some abnormally large zuchinni)
Then summertime came along and my world was turned around, I went to Honduras.The things I learned there have changed me forever. I cannot get over all of the memories made.
Then soon after that was the farewell party, or the movie premiere, of the last Harry Potter. Which is another great reminder of the amazing people I am surrounded by.

About a month later I made a drastic change in my life by quitting my job for another opportunity and all of the struggles and love that came from that. My mini vacation to to the beach, and how incredibly needed it was. I reminisce over how I finally opened an Etsy shop, something I've been dreaming of for quite some time.

Then last, but most certainly not least, the love of my life got down on his knee and proposed to me. Without a doubt the best weekend of my entire life.

I am so ready for this new year, I am ready for all of the opportunities, I'm keeping my heart open for the adventures. Bring it on. I am ready.


Tomorrow I am posting my resolutions. Are you planning on posting your resolutions? Do you have any favorite past times of 2011?


P.S.S My comments have FINALLY been fixed. So sorry! 

No comments: