Monday, October 3, 2011

It's a sick thing.


Pinterest



Yesterday, as luck would have it, I came down (very suddenly, a little too sudden) with the flu. We're talkin' the whole shebang. It was a nightmare.

Let me just say this nightmare occurred eight times. (Shudder.)

I stayed up until one in the morning when I finally put my foot down, made myself a peanut butter fold-over and grabbed a Benadryl. Gladly, there was no more waking up, I was out.

When I woke up, around 11, I was feeling much better. I've stuck with safe foods today, and eaten twice. Small meals.

I am without any energy right now, but still managed to watch Harry Potter and knit a scarf.

So for all of those who had a crappy Monday too, I'm sorry. Let's hope for a Terrific Tuesday.





P.S You a fan of giveaways? You a fan of cute, way adorable, Halloween burlap sack, rustic pillows? Hop over here and check it out. Seriously, do it. You will not be let down. 

No comments: