Friday, September 30, 2011

Birchbox

A few days ago I received my September Birchbox in the mail, and let me say: we have some winners, folks.
If you aren't familiar with Birchbox, check my post from last time.


This month was, for them, a celebration of their success so they pulled out all the favorites.


My Box:
1. A pink bracelet with the Birchbox "sign" : I love this bracelet, in fact, I love bracelets period. This one makes me feel really feminine, and it's a great conversation piece! 
2. Incoco Nail Polish Applique: I love the stick-on nailpolish, it is wonderful for those who cover their entire finger with nailpolish and then wash your hands when dry.. guilty. I have serious issues with painting my nails, so the stick on is great. Normally, in stores, it runs from $8-$10 bucks, so I got a GREAT deal here.
3. LIV GRN C2C Perfume: I've been on the look out for a good perfume and I just haven't been able to commit to anything, and I don't want to resort to old smells that I've used in highschool and such. So I needed some help. Well luckily LIV GRN came in this months box and I could not be more in love, seriously. It's a wonderful smell and adds a feminine sweetness. Recommend, definitely.
4. Pangea Organics Facial Cream for Normal to Combination Skin: may not use because I just started Proactiv, and I'm prone to excessive breakouts for no reason. However, in my last box I had the Pangea Organics face wash, it smelled great! 
5.  Jouer Lip Enhancer: I love this, no stingy. Not sticky and stays on for a long time! My favorite.


No comments: