Sunday, July 17, 2011

Restoring.


Sickness took me over this past week.

As you can see from my last post that most of my days were stronger than others.

But even though I was sick, I enjoyed my week. I started two classes, one with my sweetheart, and I just couldn't be more thrilled.
I take Government first with Jonathan and our teacher is quite the catch, two words : bow tie, and then my second is Psychology. My Psychology teacher is wonderful, and I am already feeling an adoration for the class itself, so intriguing.

I recently stated that I was in the process of changing my major, and still am, so I am venturing in the Fall towards classes that call for intense science so I am enjoying while I can.

My heart is still missing Honduras, my home away from home, I miss the children and teenagers. I miss their huge smiles and their tight hugs. I miss their songs, their language, the way they seemed so unaware of their problems when we got there.

I miss their continuous love.

I am beyond thankful for them. Everyday. I remind myself of their situations, not in pity, I just am just in awe of their strength.


No comments: