Monday, July 25, 2011

Mornings.



I never blog in the morning, and if I can state this matter-of-fact-ly, I don't think I have ever blogged on a Monday.

The truth is, I have the hardest time waking up, the hardest time loving Mondays.

This is the beginning of my week, a reflection of how I'm going to handle it all the things I need to accomplish.

I think I'm going to try to work on getting up earlier and reflecting my day, it seems tough, but also necessary.

I want to learn what's so thankful about mornings, and not just Monday's.

At the moment I am thankful for :
1. The quiet time, it's peaceful.
2. The white light that stretches into my gray blue room.
3. The sound of laundry rolling in the dryer.
4.  A cat laying motionless on my bed in deep sleep.

Just a few things, possibly more later.

Enjoy your mornings.

No comments: