Thursday, May 5, 2011

Inspiration.

   

 I have put some work into this page, and I feel pretty proud. It was not much of my own handy work, so my credit is definitely going to the well deserved. I had been thinking about moving my words from Tumblr onto Blogger for quite some time, mostly because everyone I 'follow' is on Blogger so it deemed most appropriate.
    My lack of any update into my hot topic of a life is pretty sad. However, I'm hoping my empty promise doesn't carry over into the summer where my schedule is thicker around the middle and my small amounts of availability are hopefully towards reflection in writing. Hence updating this virtual journal. Because of the hours I have put into creating this masterpiece, I am hitting the hay a little early. More updates soon, I need some inspiration. Sweetdreams.

No comments: