Sunday, May 8, 2011

Birthday & Mom Day!

What a beautiful Mother's Day! 


This weekend was full of activities and celebration! I left early on Saturday morning, hopped in the Moore's large red Excursion and headed to Austin. It was David's birthday, Jonathan's dad, so we picked up Jonathan, Ashley and Stephen (Ashley's fiancée) to go to Fredricksburg! My background on Fredricksburg was that it happened to be the last place I ever traveled with my grandfather, so pretty big deal for me. I love it, with it's beautiful antique shops (favorite) and gorgeous terrain. We shopped most of the day on Saturday and went back to the hotel to play some pool volleyball! Then we got all glammed up and ate at a beautiful restaurant located inside of a renovated house called Navajo Grill. On Sunday morning we woke up early and headed to a popular tourist destination called Enchanted Rock, you may have heard of it. It's a big rock, but lemme tell you.. climbing up this large rock was a huge pain in my you-know-what. I felt exhausted by the end of it all, but thoroughly proud of myself for pushing through! All in all it was a fantastic weekend, and I felt truly blessed being loved on by such wonderful people.
Here are some random photos from the weekend!(:
Jonathan and I(:












Amazing view!

He's cute.




Awesome!







& Finally a Dublin Dr.Pepper to finish it off. 


Now back to reality! I have only two finals to take, one on Wednesday and the last on Friday which isn't bad really. Just a little nervous about French on Friday, it's a little intense being an oral exam. After that though, it's smooth sailing until mid-July! I am very excited about all of my upcoming events, and I just cannot wait to get started on summer!

No comments: