Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Well hello Blogger, we've met before.

Quite some time ago. I just feel like I am running in circles! To blog or not to blog? Tumblr or Blogger? Too many choices. Way to chaotic. I think I may just make my life more difficult and post the same thing in both. Why not satisfy my non-existent followers?
When I think about it, with an analytical mind like mine I need something to relinquish all of my thoughts.
Sometimes my mind cannot handle the passion I feel for Christ and the work he's done in my life or the lives of those surrounding me. Sometimes I feel like I got the wrong life and that I'm supposed to be at this big university with thousands of other people living this college experience and then I remember how lucky I truly am! Oh, how easy it can be to forget! I can be surrounded on all sides by the glory of God and then never see him.
"I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me." Proverbs 8:17


I love you, and I see you when I just send praises to your name!

In Your Hands - Christy Nockels
For so long I have held on to all that I am,
when all You want is for me to place it in Your hands.
Lord, in Your hands.
Here's my thoughts, I want to think of You
and place them in Your hands.
Here's my time, take it as You will,
I place it in Your hands Lord.



No comments: