Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inspired.

Healthy

Creeps up on me all the time.

Why is it so hard to eat things that make my body happy? Not that I eat a bunch of crap all the time, I don't.  It's just that I wouldn't say I eat particularly healthy all the time. I'm picky, I love pasta. I love starches. I'm always in a hurry. 

Those are my lame excuses.

Now here's the thing. Is it honestly worth paying seventeen bucks a month to have Weight Watchers monitor my intake? Part of me says yes for the accountability, and I'm afraid if I don't try then I will resort back to my shameful ways of eating Pop-tarts for breakfast and Bagel Bites for lunch -- thank you Jonathan.

I would love to eat beautifully organic things like granola, veggie burgers and goat milk (don't ask, it sounded pretty healthy) but have you seen how expensive it is to actually eat healthy? It's crazy! 

So where do I start? How does a picky eater eat things that aren't necessarily bland, but quick to make in my hectic schedule? And not too expensive.

I will ponder over this. Sweetdreams!


By the way, I leave in 9 days. 

No comments: