Friday, May 20, 2011

Clothes, plans & books.

Do you recognize the bag?
No, it's not just any regular boutique bag.
Yeah, its from Anthropologie.


 As you can tell by the fact that I took a picture of the bag that I do not normally shop there. But let me tell you, it was quite the experience. I have never in my life been able to walk into a store and see myself wearing everything. Well that pretty much happened today. Without a doubt, I was in love with everything. I wanted everything and I could not decide what in the world I wanted. 
You know what the best part is? I bought two items and spent $31.23. Yeah, thats right.
There is nothing quite like a sale. I bought a cardigan that was normally eighty dollars for only $20, and also a solid brown quarter sleeve tee with that was normally sixty, I got it for $9. Perfect. What's great is when items of clothing are normally on sale, it's because they are ugly, this was not the case.
I was very pleased with my first purchases, I cannot wait for splurging on birthday/Christmas money when the time comes, or just waiting out for some great sales like today.


Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. 


I love the HP series, but I am ready to finish and move onto my first crack at the list. I believe I will be starting with The Awakening by Kate Chopin. We shall see.

Yesterday was a pretty long, but refreshing day. I had the U*Staff meeting at JVBC that began at 8:30 and I left for home at 4:30! Very long, but awesome. We actually went to the Hermann Park Garden Center which is beautiful, we sat in the grass and had our meeting. 
Let me just say that while we were there, I felt like Snow White as we watched all of these squirrels come less than two feet from us. It was great! 

The things we planned and just dug into, I am way excited about my summer. My calendar is crying with filled up days. It's great though. 

No comments: